Twice Baked Potatoes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Twice Baked Potatoes recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Rub the potatoes with the oil and season generously with kosher salt. Place on a baking sheet and bake until the potatoes are very tender on the...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 medium russet potatoes, about 6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 leeks, (white and light green parts), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped thyme
- 4 ounces 1/3-less fat chive-and-onion flavored cream cheese
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
Related recipes like Twice Baked Potatoes
This simple chicken cacciatore preparation consists of chicken pieces baked in a sauce made with bel...
This simple chicken cacciatore preparation consists of chicken pieces baked in a ... To enhance the flavor of your dish, use Swanson® Chicken Broth in place of ...
A one-dish meal of chicken and potatoes baked in homemade barbeque sauce has a savory, sweet, and sl...
A one dish meal of chicken and potatoes baked in homemade barbeque sauce ... Buffalo Chicken and Roasted Potato Casserole Recipe A chicken and potato ...
"I don't care for sweet oatmeal. On cold mornings, I make this hearty, low-calorie breakfast that ta...
Oatmeal is mixed with eggs, feta cheese, and tomatoes in this baked savory oatmeal casserole for those of us who prefer savory over sweet for breakfast.
Roasted potatoes mingle with fresh spinach in a sauce of garlic, butter, sea salt and fresh rosemary...
Roasted potatoes mingle with fresh spinach in a sauce of garlic, butter, sea salt and fresh rosemary. ... A foolproof method to cook beets and beet greens.