Halibut with Vegetable Salsa
There’s something fishy going on in our Test Kitchen—and it’s this terrific recipe! Topped with a colorful, fresh tomato salsa, these flaky filets are a real treat
Directions Place halibut in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, for salsa,...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 halibut fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Related recipes like Halibut with Vegetable Salsa
An easy way to warm up on those cold winter days! Mushrooms blended with a spice mixture and served ...
Mushrooms blended with a spice mixture and served with croutons or Melba Toast. ... 2 tablespoons flavourless oil (eg, vegetable or sunflower); Two large white onions, chopped; 3 Garlic cloves, crushed; 1/4 ... It is a naturally dark soup, however cream can be added to lighten it and provide a ... Liver with wild mushrooms. 5.