Easy Chicken and Rice (Cooking for Two)
Dinner ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy this great chicken and rice recipe made with Progresso® chicken broth
3 Stir rice, pasta sauce, broth, chicken and 1/2 cup of the cheese into vegetable mixture; cook over medium-low heat about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot. Sprinkle...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice Save $
- 2 1/4 cups water Save $
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Save $
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups) Save $
- 2 small red or yellow bell peppers, cut into bite-size strips (about 2 cups) Save $
- 8 medium green onions with tops, finely chopped (1/2 cup) Save $
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped Save $
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce Save $
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton) Save $
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken) Save $
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz) Save $
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley Save $
Related recipes like Easy Chicken and Rice (Cooking for Two)
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Crispy Bacon-Wrapped Chicken with Three Cheese Creamy Risotto and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Deep-Fried Candy Bars recipe from Private Chefs of Beverly Hills...
Get this all star, easy to follow Deep Fried Candy Bars recipe from Private Chefs of ... Deep Fried Green Beans. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen ...