Grilled Ham Salad with Peaches and Goat Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Ham Salad with Peaches and Goat Cheese recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat a grill to medium. Toast the pecans in a dry skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes; set aside.Lightly brush the grill grates with olive oil....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 2 7 -ounce ham steaks
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as chives and tarragon)
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 peaches (about 1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 5 -ounce package mesclun greens (about 8 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Related recipes like Grilled Ham Salad with Peaches and Goat Cheese
Many Vietnamese dishes are perfect for hot weather. This simple noodle salad combines fresh herbs, r...
Many Vietnamese dishes are perfect for hot weather. This simple noodle salad combines fresh herbs, rice vermicelli, cucumber, bean sprouts, ... Add shallots; cook and stir and softened and lightly caramelized, about 8 minutes. ... Indonesian Pork Noodle Bowl Recipe Marinated strips of pork loin are stir fried with cabbage ...
"Watch out! This delicious macaroni and cheese recipe will have you making mac 'n' cheese from scrat...
This mac 'n' cheese uses shredded Colby Jack cheese and diced tomatoes with a ... Creamy Chipotle Tomato Bisque Recipe Fire roasted tomatoes and cream ...