Chef John's Chimichurri Sauce
This herby, garlicky, tangy, spicy, and very green condiment is great on all kinds of grilled meats.
Combine oil, garlic, vinegar, salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, black pepper, cilantro, oregano, and parsley in a blender. Pulse blender 2 to 3 times; scrape down the sides using a rubber spatula....
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1 bunch flat-leaf Italian parsley, stems removed
Related recipes like Chef John's Chimichurri Sauce
A tasty, tangy meat sauce is just moments away when you combine ready-made Sloppy Joe sauce with coo...
"I invented this recipe using Sloppy Joe sauce when I didn't have spaghetti .... Sloppy Joe Mac and Cheese Recipe Two classic comfort foods combined to ...
The perfect fast and easy weeknight main dish! Boneless pork chops are browned, then glazed and cook...
Boneless pork chops are browned, then glazed and cooked again briefly with a fruity sauce stirred together from apricot preserves, ground ginger, and white ...