Cream of Chicken and Potato Soup
A wonderfully rich and flavorful soup that combines the richness of cream with chicken meat, potatoes, onions, chives and spices.
Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in the flour until absorbed thoroughly by the butter. Add the onion and chives and saute for 5 minutes. Pour in the cream, water, milk,...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped fresh chives
- 2 quarts heavy cream
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart milk
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Cream of Chicken and Potato Soup
Get Animal Cracker Crusted Chicken with Fuji Caramelized Apples Recipe from Food Network...
Toasted slivered almonds, cream and chopped parsley are used to finish this wild rice soup made with...
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Recipe Instant wild rice is cooked in chicken ... 163. Turkey Wild Rice Soup II Recipe Use your left over turkey to make a ...
Creamy cheesecake and fresh berries top a chocolate cereal crust in this delicious brownie dessert. ...
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer ... Garnish bars with sliced strawberries. ... Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites.