Company-Ready Crusted Salmon
Dietitians suggest two servings of fish a week. Salmon is one of the highest in those omega-3 fatty acids that help to prevent heart disease. “My husband had high cholesterol so I created...
Directions Place spinach in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with salmon. Drizzle oil over spinach. Combine honey and mustard. Remove 2 tablespoons mixture; brush...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Hot cooked couscous, optional
Related recipes like Company-Ready Crusted Salmon
Get Ina Garten's Blini with Smoked Salmon Recipe from Food Network...
Get Anne Burrell's Grilled Pizzetta with Ricotta, Sausage, Arugula and Chili Oil Recipe from Food Ne...
Get Eur-Asian Marinated Alaska Salmon Recipe from Food Network...
Whisk all ingredients except salmon together in a bowl; place in large resealable bag. Add Alaska Salmon; seal bag and turn several times to coat. Marinate in ...