Spanish Beef Hash
This tasty blend smells so good as it cooks that it lures people into the kitchen from all over the house. —Thomas Reynolds, Tampa, Florida
Directions In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, peppers, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the potatoes, tomatoes, tomato sauce, olives, mushrooms, red wine...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups chopped sweet yellow, red and/or green peppers
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry red wine or beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Hot cooked rice
Related recipes like Spanish Beef Hash
Seasoned beef meatballs stuffed with rice and onion are browned, then braised in tomato sauce. Great...
Seasoned beef meatballs stuffed with rice and onion are browned, then ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier. ... Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut Recipe Ziti tossed with kielbasa, ...
This is a Meat Sauce from Upstate New York that is used on top of Hot Dogs. When I grew up it was u...
A wonderful, robust spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage and ground beef, ... Meatball Spaghetti Sauce Recipe Tasty seasoned meatballs simmered in a ...
Chef John's recipe for the famous Vietnamese spicy beef noodle soup, Pho, will be a new favorite for...
See how to make a super simple soup with veggies and ground beef. ... Easy and Yummiest Kulfi Recipe Recipe Canned milk and cream are blended with ...