Tuna Steak Salad
If your idea of tuna salad is laden with mayo, kick the can and make tuna steaks instead. They're quick and delicious on a bed of greens and can be easily replaced with another favorite fish....
Directions In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 3 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon shallots, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add tuna steaks. Seal and turn to coat; marinate for...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 pound tuna steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup cut fresh thin asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
Related recipes like Tuna Steak Salad
Get Tonkatsu-Style Butterflied Pork Chops with Watercress Salad Recipe from Food Network...
While the pork chops are cooking, make the watercress salad: Toss together the watercress, tomato, scallion, bean sprouts, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil.
This lemon pepper steak recipe is a real treat for two and won't break the bank. Serve with seasonal...
This lemon pepper steak recipe is a real treat for two and won't break the bank. Serve with seasonal celeriac chips and crunchy toasted hazelnuts.
Get Caramelized Garlic And Goat Cheese Tart With Lingonberry Salsa Recipe from Food Network...
Get Caramelized Garlic And Goat Cheese Tart With Lingonberry Salsa ... For the salad: Mix together the cherries, olive oil, dill, garlic, kohlrabi, lemon ... Add a petite kohlrabi salad to each plate and a generous spooning of lingonberry salsa.