No-Bake Chai Cheese Pie
For make-ahead convenience, you can't beat this simple, no-bake pie. It boasts a lighter-than-air texture and a sweet touch of spicy sophistication that adults will love! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Directions Place tea bag in a small bowl; add boiling water. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bag. Refrigerate tea for 30 minutes or until chilled. Sprinkle gelatin over tea; let...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 individual tea bag
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fat-free French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground cardamom, allspice and cloves
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
Related recipes like No-Bake Chai Cheese Pie
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Toasted Pound Cake with Mascarpone and Amaretto recipe from Giada ...
Nov 2, 2013 Alternatively, toast the pound cake slices in an electric toaster until golden. Stir the apricot ... Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis ... Toasted Pound Cake with Citrus Cream. Recipe ... cheese (11); cream (6); family (10).
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network...
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 cup chilled crumbled goat cheese, such as Montrachet; 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted. Add Checked ... Frisee Salad with Egg and Bacon. Recipe courtesy of ...
This is the best. Your guests will go mad and want the recipe. Please give it to them. Consisting of...
Consisting of spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and plenty of cheese, it bakes in the oven ... Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip.