Meatballs with Orzo and Italian Vegetables
Enjoy Italian-style dinner tonight with this cheesy orzo, veggies and meatballs recipe that’s ready in just 25 minutes!
2 Stir in tomatoes and zucchini. Cook 6 to 10 minutes or until vegetables and orzo are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ beef broth (from 32 oz carton)
- 1 cup uncooked orzo (rice-shaped pasta) or rosamarina (7 oz)
- 1 lb frozen cooked Italian meatballs
- 4 Italian plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Meatballs with Orzo and Italian Vegetables
Seasoned beef meatballs stuffed with rice and onion are browned, then braised in tomato sauce. Great...
Seasoned beef meatballs stuffed with rice and onion are browned, then ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier. ... Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut Recipe Ziti tossed with kielbasa, ...
This is a Meat Sauce from Upstate New York that is used on top of Hot Dogs. When I grew up it was u...
A wonderful, robust spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage and ground beef, ... Meatball Spaghetti Sauce Recipe Tasty seasoned meatballs simmered in a ...