Sloppy Joes Pizza
Sloppy joes are one my family's favorite dishes so I incorporated the flavors in a pizza.—Lisa Buglass, Bancroft, Wisconsin
Directions Prepare crust according to package directions. In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef and onion; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered,...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Related recipes like Sloppy Joes Pizza
This recipe for the bread machine uses rosemary, oregano, and basil to mimic the bread served at Mac...
202. Bread Machine Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe Use your bread machine to make a thin ... World's Easiest Bread Machine Pizza D... Recipe This pizza ...
Creamy and savory, this pie is filled with cream of chicken and cream of potato soups, along with a ...
A pot pie loaded with pizza toppings! Turkey and Veggie Alfredo Pot Pie. See how to turn leftovers into a super simple pot pie. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie ...