Italian Meat Stromboli
As a mother of two, it seems the only time I have to be creative is in the kitchen. I received a similar recipe from a co-worker but decided to add veggies and spices.
Directions Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. On a greased baking sheet, roll out dough into a 15-in....
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 block (8 ounces) brick cheese, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 5 ounces sliced deli ham
Related recipes like Italian Meat Stromboli
If you are a fan of ginger and garlic, then this chicken and glass noodle soup is for you!...
If you are a fan of ginger and garlic, then this chicken and glass noodle soup is for you! ... Serve with soya sauce or Maggi seasoning." .... Indonesian Satay Recipe Boneless chicken meat is marinated in a soy sauce mixture, ... profile image.
This baked version of Southern fried chicken is soaked in buttermilk, then coated in well-seasoned p...
Baking and using cooking spray lowers the calories significantly. .... Cindy's Beef Tips Recipe Beef stew meat gets a savory coating of seasoned flour before ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ras El Hanout Marinated Lamb Shawarma with Red Pepper-Walnut Tahin...
Get this all star, easy to follow Ras El Hanout Marinated Lamb Shawarma ... Place several slices of the meat in each pita and drizzle with the red pepper sauce.