Slow-Cooker Sausage, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
Sweet potatoes and black beans add a southwestern flair to this bold and hearty chili.
3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Meanwhile, bake crescent rolls as directed on can. Stir chili well before serving. Top each serving with cheese. Serve with rolls.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb ground Italian pork sausage
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 medium dark-orange sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls), if desired
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Sausage, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
Get Potato Leek Fondue Soup Recipe from Food Network...
Get Potato Leek Fondue Soup Recipe from Food Network. ... Sweet Potato Casserole. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen .... My husband, who likes lots of flavor, thought that it needed bacon (as some potato leek recipes do call for it).
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
A spicy sweet yeast bread gets a kick from dried cranberries....
A spicy sweet yeast bread gets a kick from dried cranberries. ... Place all ingredients (except cranberries) in the pan of the bread machine in .... of orange juice and only 1 cup of water, a dash of orange peel and a sprinkle or two of wheat germ.