Enjoy this pizza crust, baked at home using yeast and flour - top with anything you like for a delicious dinner - ready in just 45 minutes!
1 Mix 1 cup of the flour, the sugar, salt and yeast in large bowl. Add 3 tablespoons oil and the warm water. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl frequently. Stir...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose* or bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package regular or quick active dry yeast
- (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 cup very warm water (120° to 130°)
Related recipes like Pizza Crust
Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your ...
Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina ... Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust. ... Spaghetti squash goes weeknight Italian!
This recipe for the bread machine uses rosemary, oregano, and basil to mimic the bread served at Mac...
202. Bread Machine Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe Use your bread machine to make a thin ... World's Easiest Bread Machine Pizza D... Recipe This pizza ...