Tortellini and Artichoke Salad
Tortellini and marinated artichoke hearts are tossed in a creamy, reduced-fat dressing that is a quick and easy dinner or picnic side dish.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in the boiling water until tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain and transfer to a bowl. Toss tortellini with 1 tablespoon artichoke...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, quartered and liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Related recipes like Tortellini and Artichoke Salad
Get Curry-in-a-Hurry Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Combine meat, celery, red grapes, carrot and scallions.Add yogurt and curry to the salad and toss to evenly distribute the curry. Season the salad with salt and ...
A hint of curry powder, lime juice and zest, and a bit of spice from hot pepper sauce add zing to th...
A hint of curry powder, lime juice and zest, and a bit of spice from hot pepper sauce add zing to this cooling, summery cucumber and avocado salad.
Get Cheese Tortellini with Porcini Pecorino Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Soak dried mushrooms in hot water for 15 minutes. Strain mushrooms through a sieve, reserving liquid. While the mushrooms are soaking, cook tortellini ...