Simple Sweet Pork Chops
Simple enough to whip up for busy weeknights, these tender pork chops are all juiced up with sweet pineapple and just the right touch of jalapeno. They’re perfect for the whole family. —Sherri...
Directions Place pork chops in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 10-15...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Related recipes like Simple Sweet Pork Chops
This traditional recipe is from the area of Northern China. Wonton wrappers are stuffed with finely ...
Drain and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together the pork, cabbage, green onion, ginger, water chestnuts, salt, sugar and sesame oil. Chill in the refrigerator ...
Delicious pork loin roasted with bacon that the whole family will love. Serve with potatoes or any o...
Delicious pork loin roasted with bacon that the whole family will love. Serve with potatoes or any of your favorite veggies. ... Maple Glazed Pork Loin · Sweet Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin Recipe This juicy, tender pork loin is wrapped in ...