Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie
The no-bake pumpkin filling in this cream cheese pumpkin pie recipe fills a homemade oatmeal crust.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate. Mix oats, confectioners' sugar, butter, shortening, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl until the dry ingredients are entirely...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- Oatmeal Crust:
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pie Filling:
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), or more to taste, thawed
Related recipes like Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie
Get Pumpkin Pop Cupcakes Recipe from Food Network...
Get Pumpkin Pop Cupcakes Recipe from Food Network. ... 1 cup canned pumpkin puree; 3 large eggs; 2 cups graham cracker crumbs ... Cream butter and sugar 1 2 minutes or until fluffy. Add salt and milk ... Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Brown Butter Buttercream ... Cupcake Wars Season 7 Winning Recipes 12 Photos ...