Potato and Leek Soup
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Potato and Leek Soup recipe from Amy Finley
Directions In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter and saute the leeks until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the potatoes and stock and cook until the vegetables are cooked...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large leeks, white and pale green parts only, well rinsed to remove sand grit, chopped
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Special Equipment: an immersion blender, or blender
Related recipes like Potato and Leek Soup
Delicious hot and sour soup does not need to be complicated. This easy chicken version is ready in a...
Chinese Spicy Hot And Sour Soup Recipe Tiger lily buds, shitake and ... Miracle Soup Recipe This is a spicy version of the famous dieter's soup with bamboo ...
A spicy twist on a simple frittata recipe, with Masala paste, coriander and plump cherry tomatoes. P...
Feb 25, 2016 A spicy twist on a simple frittata recipe, with Masala paste, coriander and plump cherry tomatoes. Pair it with our ... Tuna sweet potato jackets ... Italian veggie cottage pie .... Served with a small jacket and a little bit of cheese.
Angela Nilsen gives the French classic a makeover, losing the butter and beef stock to make a lighte...
Heat a very large pan, add the oil when hot, stir in the onions, 3 of the thyme ... While the onions are cooking, bring the wine to a boil in a small pan, then ..... up a steaming hot bowl of our classic pumpkin soup with one of these quick and easy.