Potato and Leek Soup
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Potato and Leek Soup recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Set aside 2 tablespoons of the butter in the refrigerator. Heat the remaining butter in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion, leeks, and garlic and cook, covered, stirring...
- Yield: 4 to 6 appetizer servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 leeks (white part only), thinly sliced and well rinsed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white vermouth
- 1 1/4 pounds waxy-style potatoes (about 8), peeled and quartered
- 7 cups water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
Related recipes like Potato and Leek Soup
A generous grating of parmesan balances the citrus in this fresh, healthy pesto soup. A simple veggi...
1; 2; 3; 4; 5. (0 ratings). By Esther Clark · Magazine subscription – 5 issues for £5 ... Chunky minestrone soup ... The River Cafe's winter minestrone. 4.25.
"This hearty soup is easy to make and always a big hit. Serve it with a nice crusty bread."...
This hearty spinach soup with meatballs, tomatoes, basil, and Parmesan cheese ... Mama's Italian Wedding Soup Recipe Tiny meatballs made of ground beef, ...