Spanish Rice with Sausage
"When I want to add a little more zip to this hearty entree, I use hot salsa," writes Grace Riele of Addison, Illinois.
Directions In a skillet, cook sausage, onion and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add tomatoes, water rice and chili sauce. Cover and cook...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup chili sauce or salsa
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Spanish Rice with Sausage
Decorate your brunch buffet with a fabulous egg casserole, decked with red and green peppers and a t...
1: package (12 oz) bulk pork sausage. 1/3: cup chopped onion. 1/3: cup chopped green bell pepper. 1/3: cup chopped red bell pepper. 10: eggs.
Rice combined with cheese and veggies create this colorful and tasty side dish....
97. Fish Tacos Recipe Beer battered cod are the star of these fresh and tasty fish .... I did add more green chili peppers because I love them. ... 1/16/2011. Made this rice to go with grilled pork steaks for a dinner with extended family. Everyone ...