Serve your guests with these caramel-spice cupcakes - a tasty dessert.
4 In 2-quart saucepan, heat brown sugar, whipping cream and butter to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add powdered sugar; stir with wooden spoon...
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box (1 lb 2.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Apple slices, if desired
Related recipes like Caramel-Spice Cupcakes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spice Rubbed Grilled Duck Breast recipe from Guy Fieri...
Get this all star, easy to follow Spice Rubbed Grilled Duck Breast recipe from Guy ... Combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, five spice ...