Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Butterflied chicken stuffed with ricotta, Parmesan and herbs, then grilled or baked.
1 Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Butterfly the chicken by using poultry shears or a knife to cut along one side of the backbone. Cut along the other side and remove the backbone...
- Yield: Serves 4 to 6.
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 1 whole roasting chicken, 4 to 5 lbs.
- 12 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon (or 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika