Biscuit-Topped Creamed Ham
Here's a hearty dish that'll satisfy the hungriest appetite. It's a favorite at our house.
Directions In a large skillet, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon diced pimientos
Related recipes like Biscuit-Topped Creamed Ham
A restaurant-quality light lunch dish from Lancashire-based Michelin-starred chef Nigel Haworth...
Team Green Britain ambassador and eco-restaurateur, Jamie Grainger-Smith, is helping inspire and enc...
... 170g fresh cannelloni or tasty broad beans, rinsed; 100g radish topped, ... For the salad: Blanch the beans & peas in salted water until tender (about 2 minutes). ... chops on top and drizzle with green sauce and finish with a few sorrel leaves.