Stay warm on cold winter evenings without the heat of hot peppers in this mild-mannered chili recipe full of ground turkey, tomatoes, and beans.
Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes;...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 5 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- cooking spray
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Related recipes like Mild
A mild and healthy chicken korma curry that's still satisfying and full of flavour...
Easy. Serves 4. A mild and healthy chicken korma curry that's still satisfying and full ... Tip in the chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 5 mins, then add in ...
Sloppy joes are an American treasure. The sauce in this version has ketchup as a base, with cider vi...
The sauce in this version has ketchup as a base, with cider vinegar, brown sugar, ... I occasionally add mild banana peppers on top for my husband since he is a ...
A simple stint in a hot oven boosts flavors like nothing else. Roast these all-in-one meals to sweet...
Roasted Sausage with Mushrooms, Squash, and Polenta ... squash; 3 tablespoons olive oil; Salt and black pepper; 1 pound uncooked mild Italian sausage links ...