Creamy Chicken Enchiladas from Reynolds Wrap®
Creamy chicken enchiladas with shredded cheese and cilantro make a quick weeknight meal, and clean-up is easy when you bake them in a foil-lined pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with Reynolds Wrap(R) 18-inch Wide Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Grease or spray foil to prevent sticking. Combine chicken and soup with half...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- Reynolds Wrap® 18-inch Wide Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil