Chicken Swiss Bundles
“These yummy sandwich buns, made with frozen dinner rolls, are a favorite at our house. They’re great hot from the oven but also freeze well. I serve them with tomato soup, and they disappear....
Directions In a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the chicken, peppers, mustard and seasonings; heat through. Remove from...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 12 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Related recipes like Chicken Swiss Bundles
An easy homemade red pepper cream sauce, fresh spinach, chicken and penne pasta come together in thi...
"Prosciutto and pate fill these chicken rolls, fried in a pan and then baked until perfection. Perfe...
Prosciutto and pate fill these chicken rolls, fried in a pan and then baked until perfection. ... Place a cube of pate on top of the prosciutto, then wrap the thigh around the ... Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Fries Recipe and Video A complete, ...
Paprika-seasoned chicken cooked with sweet potatoes and cauliflower 'rice' is a filling, paleo-frien...
Paprika seasoned chicken cooked with sweet potatoes and cauliflower 'rice' is a ... No Rice, Chicken Fried Rice Recipe This recipe for fried rice with chicken ...