Grilled Teriyaki Sirloin Steak Kabobs
Steak kabobs marinated in a homemade teriyaki sauce with vegetables are easy to prepare and will always be a crowd-pleaser.
Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, oil, garlic, and ginger together in a bowl until marinade is smooth. Place sirloin cubes into marinade, cover bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in refrigerator,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cubed
- 1 onion, thickly sliced, or more to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) basket cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh white mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, thickly sliced, or more to taste
Related recipes like Grilled Teriyaki Sirloin Steak Kabobs
Sweet onion and pineapple chicken teriyaki with cashews gets an interesting twist when Swiss cheese ...
"This recipe combines the flavors of teriyaki sauce, pineapple, sweet onion, red pepper, cashews and a .... Sweet Chili Lime Chicken with Cilantro Couscous.
Get Pineapple Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Pour the pineapple mixture and the sauce from the pan into a bowl and mix well. Thinly slice the reserved pineapple and mix into the bowl. Use this sauce on pork or as a marinade for grilled shrimp. ... Pineapple Upside Down Cake.