Pink Party Punch
This easy punch will be the highlight of any party. The fruity flavors blend perfectly together, making it impossible to have just one glass.—Carol Garnett, Bellevue, Washington
Directions In two pitchers, combine juices and lemonade concentrate; refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in club soda and top with scoops of sherbet. Yield: 32 servings (6...
- Yield: 32 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 bottles (46 ounces each) white grape juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
Related recipes like Pink Party Punch
Get Chocolate-Raspberry Waffle Cake Recipe from Food Network...
Get Chocolate Raspberry Waffle Cake Recipe from Food Network. ... Chocolate cake batter gets waffled in this super impressive layer cake filled with a pink raspberry cream and chocolate ganache. ... Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis ...