Crab Red Pepper Bites
A fun appetizer with crabmeat in a lemon-yogurt dressing spooned onto red pepper squares.
2 Cut each bell pepper into 15 (1 1/4-inch) squares. Spoon rounded teaspoonful crab mixture onto each bell pepper piece. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Yield: 30
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (6 oz) Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion (2 medium)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) chopped salad-style imitation crabmeat
- 2 large red bell peppers
- Small basil leaves or chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
Related recipes like Crab Red Pepper Bites
Served over rice or pasta, this rich, creamy lobster and mushroom sauce is a seafood lover's dream c...
"This recipe is very simple to make, and you can substitute crab or shrimp for the lobster. I use all three when we are craving seafood. Serve over rice or pasta.".
Ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, and rice are simmered in a sweet-hot sauce,...
Ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, and rice are simmered ... Beef and Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe and Video This simple ... Asian Coconut Rice Recipe and Video Try this side dish prepared with jasmine rice and ...