Shrimp and Rice Salad
Enjoy the mild flavor of the long, slender medium-green Anaheim chiles in this main dish salad.
3 Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cover; refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 1/2 cups water Save $
- 1 box (6.4 oz) chicken fried rice skillet-meal mix for chicken Save $
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas (from 1-lb bag) Save $
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen cooked cocktail shrimp (60 to 80 count/lb), thawed Save $
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro Save $
- 3/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives Save $
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion Save $
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups) Save $
- 1 large Anaheim chile, finely chopped (3 tablespoons) Save $
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar Save $
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil Save $
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed Save $
- 1 can (11 oz) white shoepeg corn, drained Save $
Related recipes like Shrimp and Rice Salad
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.
Sun-dried tomatoes and basil put a twist on the traditional hummus....
Sun dried tomatoes and basil put a twist on the traditional hummus. ... Beef · Chicken · Pasta · Pork · Salmon ... beans and tahini (sesame seed paste) seasoned with lemon juice and garlic. .... 2. Fruity Tuna Salad Recipe This amazingly good salad combines tuna, dates, celery, .... I also add chopped artichoke hearts!