Strawberry Cream Cheese Passion Pie
Quick to prepare and even quicker to disappear, this strawberry-covered cream cheese pie will be a new family favorite.
In medium bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Slowly add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until mixed well. Pour into crust. Chill...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
Related recipes like Strawberry Cream Cheese Passion Pie
Easy cookies with a touch of Irish flavor are perfect for a St. Patty's celebration....
1/4: cup Irish cream liqueur (like Bailey's). 2 1/4: cups all purpose ... Press a kiss into each cookie ball, letting the dough form up around the kiss. Bake for 8 to 9 ...