Sweet & Savory Mini Apple Cheesecakes
Be prepared for a delightful surprise--the blue cheese in this dessert adds a touch of savory flavor that complements the sweetness of the apples. It’s always a big hit.—Jamie Jones, Madison...
Directions Preheat oven 375°. In a small bowl, mix oats, walnuts and brown sugar; stir in butter. Divide mixture among eight paper-lined muffin cups; press onto bottoms to form a crust. Bake...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
Related recipes like Sweet & Savory Mini Apple Cheesecakes
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bbq Voodoo recipe from Food Network...
Get this delicious and easy to follow Bbq Voodoo recipe at Food Network. ... Essential How Tos ... 8 ancho chilies, stemmed & seeded ... 2 quarts canned tomatoes (or 1 6 oz. can tomato paste) ... BBQ sauce (Note: Put your favorite choice in here: hot and spicy "Scott's" vinegar base, which is my favorite, or sweet , or hickory.