Hawaiian Sausage and Rice Bake
Enjoy the tropical flavors of this sausage and rice bake - a hearty casserole dinner.
3 Bake at 375°F. for 40 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6.2-oz.) pkg. fast-cooking long-grain and wild rice mix (with seasoning packet)
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 lb. cooked kielbasa, halved lengthwise, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (8-oz.) can pineapple chunks in unsweetened juice, undrained
Related recipes like Hawaiian Sausage and Rice Bake
Cauliflower rice is piled with black beans, zucchini, kale, avocado, and soft-boiled eggs in this bo...
Cauliflower rice is piled with black beans, zucchini, kale, avocado, and soft boiled eggs in this bowl with Mexican and Californian flavors.
"Khao man gai or khao mun gai, literally meaning oily rice [with] chicken, is one of the most popula...
In this healthy version of the popular Thai dish, khao man gai, boiled chicken is served over aromatic rice with a spicy, pungent sauce.