Asian Barbecued Pork Loin
This tender and juicy roast is topped with a sweet and spicy glaze. I like serving it with jasmine rice and green beans almondine.
Directions Sprinkle pork roast with garlic salt and pepper. Place in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan,...
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Chinese-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
Related recipes like Asian Barbecued Pork Loin
The stuffing and the pork were awesome, but I had a little trouble grilling on the plank. Never hav...
Jun 9, 2008 The stuffing and the pork were awesome, but I had a little trouble grilling on the plank. Never having grilled on a plank before, I bought a 1/4 ...