Crunchy Honey Wheat Bread
This is a chewy, healthy loaf of granola-wheat bread from the bread machine.
Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select whole wheat or dough cycle on bread machine. Start. To bake bread in oven: select dough or manual cycle....
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
Related recipes like Crunchy Honey Wheat Bread
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Jim's Woodford Reserve Bourbon Marinated French Rib Pork Chop reci...
Get Rachael Ray's Black Bean Stoup and Southwestern Monte Cristo Sandwiches Recipe from Food Network...
Black Bean Stoup and Southwestern Monte Cristo Sandwiches ... 8 slices white sandwich bread; 1/2 cup hot pepper ... Southwestern Pulled Brisket Sandwiches.