Turkey, Cranberry and Pecan Chopped Salad
Holiday leftovers take on a second life in just a few minutes!
3 Divide salad among 4 individual bowls. Serve salad with dressing and French loaf.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 cup leftover steamed and seasoned green beans
- 1 cup leftover chopped turkey
- 2 hearts of romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated French loaf, baked as directed on can
Related recipes like Turkey, Cranberry and Pecan Chopped Salad
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.