Birthday Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Cointreau ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow "Birthday" Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Cointreau Carrots recipe from Tyler Florence
Directions Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a jelly roll pan and line with parchment. Set aside.Take the carrots and chop into large pieces, then mince in a food processor until you have...
- Yield: 1 large cake, serves 8-10
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 cups finely minced carrots
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups, all-purpose flour, plus extra for pan
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 lbs cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- pinch of salt
Related recipes like Birthday Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Cointreau ...
Get Rachael Ray's Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies with Ice Cream Recipe from Food Network...
Serve with peppermint stick or mint chocolate chip ice cream. For a fun, tasty and minty ice cream sammy, place small scoops of ice cream between 2 cookies.
"Refreshing, satisfying tacos. My roommate made this for me and they were the best tacos I've ever h...
Tilapia fish tacos layered with pineapple, black beans, corn, and avocados are a ... pineapple mixture, cilantro, avocado, cabbage, sour cream and a squeeze of lime. ... Bring the fresh flavors of summer year round with these peach salsa tacos . ... Grilled Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime Dressing Recipe and Video Tilapia ...