Creamy Italian Spiral Salad
I have accumulated some delicious recipes that serve large numbers, like this colorful and delicious pasta salad. The flavors blend so well, and there's plenty of creamy dressing. -Marlene...
Directions Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, peas and carrots, tomatoes, cheese, onions,...
- Yield: 30 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) multicolored spiral pasta
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 bottles (16 ounces each) creamy Italian salad dressing
Related recipes like Creamy Italian Spiral Salad
A fifteen minute supper that won't leave you feeling stuffed...
A fifteen minute supper that won't leave you feeling stuffed, from BBC Good Food. ... Fish · Fruit · Meat · Vegetables · see more . .... While the peppers are cooking, mix the rice together with the pesto and olives and two thirds of the ... Hot smoked salmon, lentil & pomegranate salad. 5 .... Gremolata couscous stuffed peppers.
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
Place on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins or until the mushrooms are softened and .... really tasty. i used mature cheddar and a dollop of creme fraiche with mustard for the stuffing though. worked well and kept it nice ... Served it with the potatoes suggested and a green salad. ... Feta stuffed mushrooms with mustard slaw.