Cilantro Chicken and Rice
Chicken, beans, corn, and rice are cooked together in a tomato-based sauce flavored with cilantro. Simple to make because you use only 1 skillet!
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Dredge chicken in flour to coat. Place chicken in the skillet, and cook just until browned on all sides; set aside. Stir onion, bell...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package yellow rice
- 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Related recipes like Cilantro Chicken and Rice
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Jambalaya with Shrimp and Ham recipe from Ellie Krieger...
Get this all star, easy to follow Jambalaya with Shrimp and Ham recipe from Ellie ... 6 ounces diced, smoked ham; 2 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth; 1 (14 ...
A package of rice and vermicelli mix gets the flavors hopping in this crowd-pleaser. The supportive ...
Tex Mex Chicken 'n' Rice Casserole. A package of rice and vermicelli mix gets the flavors hopping in this crowd pleaser. The supportive cast of ingredients, ...