Banana Pudding Parfaits
With fresh bananas, vanilla wafers and a snappy pudding mix, these creamy after-dinner sweets are shared by Margaret Wagner Allen of Abingdon, Virginia. TIP: You can also substitute your favorite...
Directions In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Whisk in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in three-fourths of the whipped topping. Set aside eight...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3-1/3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 medium ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
Related recipes like Banana Pudding Parfaits
"I have enjoyed this year after year every Halloween since 5th grade. You can have this yummy treat ...
This chocolate pudding treat is a childhood favorite and great for Halloween parties! ... Stir chocolate pudding and whipped cream together in a bowl. .... I used the homemade "Hasty Chocolate Pudding" recipe from AllRecipes instead of store ...
Elvis truffles. Serve these banana, peanut butter, and bacon treats, dipped in chocolate, to celebra...
Elvis truffles. Serve these banana, peanut butter, and bacon treats, dipped in chocolate, to celebrate The King's birthday (January 8) or mourn his last day ...