Chile-Rubbed Chicken Breast with Kale, Quinoa and Brussels ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chile-Rubbed Chicken Breast with Kale, Quinoa and Brussels Sprouts Salad recipe from Marcela Valladolid
Directions Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the quinoa, season with salt and cover. Reduce the heat to a simmer over medium-low, and cook until the quinoa has absorbed...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 small garlic cloves, grated on a rasp, separated
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot (from about 1/2 small)
- 2 large bunches kale, center stems removed and leaves thinly sliced crosswise (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cored, finely grated or shredded with a knife
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup crumbled Cotija cheese (about 4 ounces)
Related recipes like Chile-Rubbed Chicken Breast with Kale, Quinoa and Brussels ...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.