Lemon-Lime Salmon with Veggie Saute
A fresh squeeze of lemon juice brightens so many flavors—acid is one of the most important influencers in how a dish tastes. If one acid is good, two is stronger: Add lemon and lime juice...
Directions Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; add lemon and lime juices. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning and salt. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, sliced
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
Related recipes like Lemon-Lime Salmon with Veggie Saute
Get Beef Sates with Southeast Asian Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
In a blender or small food processor blend lime juice, water, soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, sugar, and red pepper flakes until smooth and with motor running add ...
This quick preparation of shrimp pan-fried with garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and basil go...
Pour the lemon juice over the shrimp; allow to cook until the shrimp are bright pink on the ... See how to make simple sauteed shrimp with spicy tomato sauce.