Red Snapper in Grape Leaves with Garlic and Caper butter
Red snapper fillets are encased in grape leaves before being broiled and served with a lemon butter sauce. A quick meal that is truly elegant.
Preheat the oven's broiler. Season the snapper fillets with sea salt and pepper. Place two grape leaves on a clean surface so that they overlap slightly. Place a fillet in the center. Fold...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 8 (4 ounce) fillets red snapper, skin removed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 16 grape leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Red Snapper in Grape Leaves with Garlic and Caper butter
Get Nutmeg-Scented Sorrel Salad with Roasted Shallots and Monkfish Recipe from Food Network...
6 days ago Get Nutmeg Scented Sorrel Salad with Roasted Shallots and ... 2 cups sorrel leaves, thick ribs removed ... Cauliflower and Sorrel Soup.