Antipasto Chef's Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Antipasto Chef's Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Put the eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with water by 2 inches; bring to a simmer and cook 10 minutes. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl of ice water...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 large eggs
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups giardiniera (Italian pickled vegetables), drained, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces deli-sliced salami, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 4 ounces baby kale or other hearty salad greens, torn (about 5 cups)
Related recipes like Antipasto Chef's Salad
Get Seared Hawaiian Ahi with Pineapple Relish, Crispy Nori Cakes, Tat Soi and Wasabi Aioli Recipe fr...
Get Paula Deen's Taco Soup Recipe from Food Network...
For dinner tonight, try Paula Deen's Taco Soup recipe from Food Network, ... One 1 ounce package ranch salad dressing mix ... Neely's Chicken Taco Salad ... Diary: Here's What Happened When I Ate Like an Astronaut for 3 Days Feb 7, 2017 ...
Basil livens up polenta and beans in this colorful, meatless supper from Kimberly Hammond, Kingwood,...
Basil livens up polenta and beans in this colorful, meatless supper from Kimberly Hammond, Kingwood, Texas. Add a salad and fresh fruit to complete the nice, ...