Sausage Risotto with Spinach and Tomatoes
ENTREE/STUFFING WINNER Christine Riccitelli, Danville, California Christine loves Italian food and created this delicious dish with an Italian flair.
Directions In a small saucepan, heat broth and keep warm. In a large skillet, cook the sausage, leeks and fennel over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add garlic; cook 1 minute...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean® Pork Sausage
- 2 cups chopped leeks (white portion only)
- 1 cup chopped fennel bulb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Sausage Risotto with Spinach and Tomatoes
Get Sandwich Thinsandreg; Mushroom and Spinach Mini Pizzas Recipe from Food Network...
Get Angler's Creekside Grilled Bruschetta Recipe from Food Network...
Slice grilled tomatoes in half and add to basil mixture. Mix to combine. Slice mozzarella balls and set aside. To assemble bruschetta: Place grilled bread on a ...
Making your own chips and dips allows you to keep things healthy and will really impress...
Easy but impressive · Quick & healthy · Quick cake · Under 20 minutes ... Videos · Pancake Day · Subscribe. Homemade tortilla chips with guacamole & charred tomato salsa ... When done, peel the garlic and place in a food processor. ... Add the flesh to the food processor along with the tomatoes, onion, coriander, lime juice ...