Grilled Chicken with Arugula Salad
When my husband first found out he had diabetes, I was challenged to start cooking old family favorites in new, healthy ways that he would love just as much. This was the first one that made...
Directions In a small bowl, whisk 2/3 cup oil, shallots, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until blended. Reserve 3 tablespoons for dressing. Pour remaining vinaigrette into...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 6 cups fresh baby arugula or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Grilled Chicken with Arugula Salad
Our quick video shows you an easy way to take two comfort-food classics and turn them into one incre...
It takes the layers of homey goodness from lasagna and fills them with all your ... beef, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese, black beans, green peppers and onion. .... Favorite classic dishes like pizza, spaghetti, grilled cheese & tomato soup, ...
Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean-tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refre...
Arugula Asparagus Salad. Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refreshing salad so much, you might just ...
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!