Baked chicken masala with almond pilaf
This superhealthy recipe proves watching what you eat doesn't mean you have to banish curry from your menu plan
Toss the tomatoes and onions in a roasting tray with the rest of the curry powder, then nestle in the chicken pieces. Bake for 15-20 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the veg are...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 250g brown basmati rice
- 2 heaped tsp turmeric Turmeric term-er-ikTurmeric is a fragrant, bright golden-yellow root that is most commonly seen and used dried and…
- 5 tsp medium curry powder
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 6 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 large skinless chicken breasts (about 500g/1lb 2oz), cut into chunks
- 8 medium tomatoes Tomato toe-mart-ohA member of the nightshade family (along with aubergines, peppers and chillies), tomatoes are in… , halved
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- ½ small bunch coriander, leaves picked
Related recipes like Baked chicken masala with almond pilaf
Corn is baked with cream cheese, evaporated milk and pickled jalapeno peppers. This recipe calls fo...
Corn is baked with cream cheese, evaporated milk and pickled jalapeno peppers . ... Corn Casserole I Recipe Here's a creamy, slightly sweet corn casserole ...
Get Sweet Tea-Brined Fried Chicken on a...
Get Sweet Tea Brined Fried Chicken on a. ... Split the biscones in half and smear with scallion butter. Serve as a sandwich with the chicken breasts.
Get Roasted Chicken 101 Recipe from Food Network...
Get Roasted Chicken 101 Recipe from Food Network. ... Remove the lemon, garlic, and herbs from the cavity of the chicken; discard. Place the chicken on a serving platter breast side ... Skillet Roasted Lemon Chicken. Recipe courtesy of Ina ...