Citrus Glazed Chicken
I don't make very many main dishes with fruit in them, but my two children and I love this recipe. The chicken's very tender and the sauce is absolutely wonderful.
Directions In a shallow bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pound the chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; dip into citrus mixture. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the chicken in...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Citrus Glazed Chicken
A marinated artichoke dressing and two types of olives are the highlight of this zesty romaine lettu...
Spicy Italian Salad 8 .... 5 cups romaine lettuce rinsed, dried, and chopped ... Brooklyn Girl's Penne Arrabiata Recipe I created this easy Italian chicken breast ...
Tangy Italian dressing and savory soy create an easy marinade that is just terrific on grilled chick...
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, Italian dressing, and chicken wings in a large, zip top bag ... Pastrami Chicken Wings Recipe and Video See how to make chicken ...