Pumpkin Pies for a Gang
When I think of cooking for a crowd this time of year, pumpkin pie always comes to mind. Guests love this traditional treat, and the recipe is perfect for a large gathering…it fills nine...
Directions Unroll pastry; line eight 9-in. pie plates with one sheet of pastry. Flute edges; set aside. In very large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin and corn syrup. In another large bowl,...
- Yield: 48-64 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 packages (15 ounces each) refrigerated pie pastry
- 16 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cans (29 ounces each) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 9 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons each ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups 2% milk
Related recipes like Pumpkin Pies for a Gang
This spiced pumpkin-nut snack cake is delicious topped with cream cheese frosting. It makes two 9x13...
This spiced pumpkin nut snack cake is delicious topped with cream cheese frosting. ... Pumpkin Bars II Recipe This makes a great dessert to bring to a potluck.